Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm striving to become a moral nihilist. So there's no right or wrong in what I do, it just IS.

With love, from Po:
shuh
1. i have no idea why i befriended you! you know i always thought you were a nerd last time! hehe. but you ended up not being one and being more havoc then me!
2. hmm. one litre of tears! cos you always have a litre of tears prepared for any occasion. aka. you are my number one crybaby! no wonder we click haha (: OMG AND BRATZ cos we were ultimate retardation for crying while watching bratz!
3. your first kiss was given to qi! OMG! hahahahaha (:
4. hmm. i really dont remember you know haha. but something ill remember for life was reflection day in sec 3/2? we went over to the basin and you me and yip promised to be friends for life (: like we got married or something. hehe. and we kept crying into the basin! (: so dear YOU CANT RUN AND YOU CANT HIDE you are going to be mine FOREVER! (:
5. hmm. what animal wags when they see hot people? hehe (:
6. so hmm. when are you going to meet a real shane ? or a real tdh ?
Aww I like #4 alot alot!& yes I rmb. I'll answer #6 when you find yours, though right now I want a Shane more than a tdh, you understand don't you?(:

Some pics from Thurs night, when we had a really good Nat Day celebration. Pity about the $x thousand fireworks, though there was plenty in the hall for us. SQ006 was happy, high, sad.


Sorn, me & lightstick collection
Qi, (retarded)QQQueen of our hearts. No matter how far, or where you may be, I just close my eyes & you're in my dreams & there you will be, until we meet

Show the world the warmth of your smiles(:

& finally, all 6 of us complete with rings& anklets. What a beautiful night.

(When you stop feeling numb& the tears flow freely, then you know you're on the road to healing.)

Fri was not enough): it sucks to be in so many different schools. But I should be contented that I have such wonderful friends, for life. Til death do us part nah we'll still come back to haunt each other, & oh sj room of cos.

Taking the Oath of Renunciation tmr. It feels odd to be a Singaporean all of a sudden. You're born what you are, says the Wise-&-Merry.

43 days to promos.
13 days to QQQueen's departure.

I hate countdowns. Even if they are in sunflower yellow.

Give me Pastamania & Ouran High now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home